- 1 cup + 1/8 heaping cup flour
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup + 1/8 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 6 ounces white chocolate morsels (½ bag)
- 6 ounces milk chocolate morsels
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
In mixer or large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown
• Add vanilla, eggs, and honey. Mix thoroughly.
• Sift flour and baking soda. Add to butter mixture, ½ cup at a time.
• Stir in white, semi-sweet, milk chocolate morsels and nuts.
• Chill dough 30 minutes.
• Divide dough into 3 pieces.
• Roll each piece into a log at desired width size of cookie. **These will be
• Cut each log into 1/2” thick pieces, approximately 10-12 pieces for each
• Stagger on ungreased baking pan or lined with parchment paper.
• Bake at 350° until golden approximately 12-15 minutes, or until they just
start to color. **These taste best if they are still soft in the middle.
• Transfer to wire cooling racks.
**Recipe can be doubled, using all 3 entire morsel bags