Do you love chocolate? If so, this is your cookie. Today, we’re bringing you a delicious and unique cookie recipe that is loaded with three (yes, three) types of chocolate, as well rich, golden honey, and crunchy, savory pecans. This recipe may not be our healthiest ever, but it certainly does pair well with a nice, cold glass of milk and some quality time with the people you love! If you even have a little bit of a sweet tooth, we know you will love this recipe for Triple Chocolate Chunk Honey Pecan Cookies!
To get started, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Once everything is well-combined, add in the vanilla, eggs, and honey and mix thoroughly. I love the unique flavor of honey and think that the addition of honey to this cookie recipe makes it stand out from the crowd in the best way!
Next, sift the flour and the baking soda and combine them. Then add the dry mixture to the creamed butter and sugar, 1/2 cup at a time. Stir in the white, semi-sweet, and milk chocolate morsels. Then fold in the nuts. This cookie is so full of chocolate flavor and the crunch of rich pecans makes the texture wonderful, too.
Once all the chocolate and nuts are combined into the mixture, chill the dough for at least 30 minutes (more is fine, too). This will make it easier to work with.When the dough has had time to chill, divide it into three pieces. Roll each piece into a log that is the desired width size of cookie. (These will be sliced into your cookies after they’ve been rolled, so keep that in mind when you roll them into logs.)
Cut each log into 1/2” thick pieces, approximately 10-12 pieces for each log.
Once you’ve cut your cookies, pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Arrange all of the cookies onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes, until the cookies are golden and smell amazing. (These cookies taste the best if they are still a little bit soft in the middle when you pull them out. Transfer your baked cookies to wire cooling racks and allow them to cool and harden up a bit before you enjoy them with a nice glass of milk!
We hope you enjoy these uniquely rich, chocolate-y and decadent cookies! Be sure to let us know what you think!Print
- 1 cup + 1/8 heaping cup flour
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup + 1/8 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 6 ounces white chocolate morsels (½ bag)
- 6 ounces milk chocolate morsels
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
In mixer or large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown
• Add vanilla, eggs, and honey. Mix thoroughly.
• Sift flour and baking soda. Add to butter mixture, ½ cup at a time.
• Stir in white, semi-sweet, milk chocolate morsels and nuts.
• Chill dough 30 minutes.
• Divide dough into 3 pieces.
• Roll each piece into a log at desired width size of cookie. **These will be
• Cut each log into 1/2” thick pieces, approximately 10-12 pieces for each
• Stagger on ungreased baking pan or lined with parchment paper.
• Bake at 350° until golden approximately 12-15 minutes, or until they just
start to color. **These taste best if they are still soft in the middle.
• Transfer to wire cooling racks.
**Recipe can be doubled, using all 3 entire morsel bags