Adorable St. Patrick’s Day chocolate pretzel turtles.
35 (approximately) small pretzel twists
35 (approximately) pecan halves, lightly toasted and salted
1 (8 ounce) package Rolo Unwrapped Caramel Candies
Yellow candy melts
Green candy melts
St Patrick’s Day sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place pretzels in a single layer on baking sheet. On top of each pretzel, place a Rolo candy.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until candies are soft but not melted. Remove from oven.
- Immediately press one pecan half down on top of each Rolo candy, pressing the candy through the pretzel. Allow pretzel turtles to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- After cooling, place pretzel turtles onto a wire rack.
- Melt candy coating in individual bowls according to package directions. One color at a time, drizzle candy coating over pretzel turtles. Immediately add sprinkles. Allow to set before storing. To speed the setting process, place turtle pretzels in the refrigerator.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Makes approximately 35 pretzel turtles.
For a Gluten-Free option, use your favorite gf pretzels.