If you are in need of a Spaghetti Meat Sauce Recipe that you can prep ahead of time and freeze, you are in luck! Or make and serve the same evening! This recipe is perfect for busy nights.
1 lb Ground Beef
28 oz Can Crushed Tomatoes
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Onion finely chopped
3 cloves garlic minced
5-6 oz mushrooms sliced
1/4 Red Bell Pepper
1/4 Yellow Bell Pepper
1 tsp Oregano
2 tsp Basil
1/2 tsp crushed Red pepper flakes
- Brown ground beef in large pan.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic until onions are transparent.
- Add ground beef and all remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil and add pasta noodles.
- Cook the recommended amount of time.
- Drain pasta.
Keywords: Spaghetti, meat sauce, red sauce, spaghetti sauce,