A super easy Christmas cookie recipe everyone can enjoy: these Milano Reindeer Christmas Cookies. The kids love getting involved in helping with it too!
- Place Milano Cookie on cookie sheet.
- Pour chocolate chips into the corner of a zippered sandwich bag and microwave 45 seconds.
- Knead melted chocolate to make sure it is all melted (if not, heat 15 more seconds).
- Cut a tiny piece off of a corner to pipe.
- Use melted chocolate as “glue” to affix eyes and nose to each cookie.
- Pipe antlers above eyes on each cookie.
- Allow setting time before serving.
- Calories: 226
- Sugar: 25
- Sodium: 170
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 36
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0