I love super easy Christmas cookie recipes. While we make some of the traditional ones I like the ones that LOOK more like Christmas, ones like this Milano Reindeer Christmas Cookies recipe. The kids love getting involved in helping with it too!
Milano Reindeer Christmas Cookies Recipe
Who doesn’t love Milano cookies? Please don’t tell me if you don’t just lie to me because I am now craving a bag of them! These cookies are amazing on their own and make great snacks. Pair them with this reindeer design and they are great for kids parties, school snacks, and more.
Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe container and then microwave for 45 seconds (and the in 10-second increments as needed until melted). Once melted scoop chocolate into the corner of a Ziploc bag.
Cut off a tiny piece off of the corner to pipe on to cookies.
Use melted chocolate as “glue” to affix eyes and nose to each.
Pipe antlers above eyes on each cookie.
Allow setting before serving.
How cute is this Milano Reindeer Christmas Cookies recipe? Are you making them this year? We’d love to know in the comments below!Print
A super easy Christmas cookie recipe everyone can enjoy: these Milano Reindeer Christmas Cookies. The kids love getting involved in helping with it too!
- Place Milano Cookie on cookie sheet.
- Pour chocolate chips into the corner of a zippered sandwich bag and microwave 45 seconds.
- Knead melted chocolate to make sure it is all melted (if not, heat 15 more seconds).
- Cut a tiny piece off of a corner to pipe.
- Use melted chocolate as “glue” to affix eyes and nose to each cookie.
- Pipe antlers above eyes on each cookie.
- Allow setting time before serving.
- Calories: 226
- Sugar: 25
- Sodium: 170
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 36
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0