These delicious (and deliciously simple) turkey tenderloins make a perfect alternative to the traditional whole turkey on Thanksgiving Day, especially if you are feeding a smaller crowd this year!
- 2 Turkey Tenderloins ( 1 1/2-2lbs Package)
- 1/2 TSP Black Pepper
- 3/4 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- Melted Butter
- Preheat your oven 400°F.
- Place turkey tenderloins in baking dish.
- Smother in butter. Make sure you coat the turkey and there is a little bit of butter at the bottom of the baking dish. The turkey will soak the butter up while baking!
- Sprinkle with 3/4tsp salt, 1/2tsp pepper, 1 tsp garlic.
- Place rosemary on top of each turkey tenderloin.
- Roast for about 45 minutes or until a cooking thermometer registers 161°F.
- Allow the turkey breast tenderloins to rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.