Low Carb? Keto? Gluten Free? This delicious, Southern -inspired low carb corn bread ticks all the boxes and can help you stay on track with your eating goals throughout the holidays!
1 ¼ cup almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon granulated monkfruit sweetener
½ cup butter, melted (plus 1 Tbs for coating the cast iron skillet)
⅓ cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a 9 to 10 inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and sweetener.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs and heavy cream. Slowly add the 1/2 cup of butter.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Transfer batter to skillet and smooth the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cornbread is golden.