This delicious, low carb sheetpan meal will make your whole family happy! Enjoy individual-sized, bacon-wrapped meatloaves alongside succulent roasted veggies. This meal is the ultimate in terms of low carb comfort food.
● 2 lbs. Lean ground beef
● 12 Slices bacon
● 1 c. Chopped onions
● 1 c. Chopped green peppers
● ½ tsp Garlic powder
● 1 tsp Onion powder
● 1 tsp Basil
● 3 tbsp Sugar free ketchup
● 1 Egg
● 1 c. Crushed pork rind crumbs
● 1 lb. Green beans with the ends snapped off
● 5 Turnips cut into small wedges
● 2 tbsp Olive oil
● Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the green beans and turnips. Toss with 2 tbsp of
olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salt and pepper, egg, crushed pork
rind crumbs, onions, peppers, garlic powder, onion powder, basil and sugar free
ketchup. Mix with your hands until well combined.
4. Place the vegetables on a large sheet pan in a single layer. Leave room in the middle
of the tray for the meat.
5. Form the meat mixture into 6 small loaves.
6. Wrap each mini loaf with two slices of bacon.
7. Place the mini meatloaves in the center of the baking sheet.
8. Bake for 40 minutes until the meat is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.