This Low Carb Greek Chicken Bowl is healthy, tasty, and packed with Mediterranean flavor! It’s a wonderful dish to add to your low carb meal rotation, especially during the warm months ahead! Let us know how you like it!
For the chicken:
- 5 Thin cut chicken breast fillets
- ¼ c. Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- Juice from half of a lemon
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the bowls:
- Lettuce mix or cauliflower rice
- Sliced onions
- Cherry tomatoes
- Marinated olives
- Feta cheese
- Sliced cucumbers
- Keto-friendly tzatziki sauce
- Place the thin sliced chicken breast fillets into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, minced garlic, 1 tbsp of the olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in the oregano, thyme and rosemary. Coat the chicken well and evenly in the mixture.
- Cover the bowl, and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the other tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked through and seared well on the outside.
- Slice the chicken into strips.
- Fill a bowl with your choice of cauliflower rice or lettuce mix.
- Top with sliced cucumbers, onions, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, olives and the sliced chicken breast.
- Top with keto-friendly tzatziki sauce if desired, and serve immediately.
Most grocery stores carry pre-made Tzatziki sauce and many brands are naturally low in carbs!