This is a great recipe for a camp-out or a fun meal to make at home!
1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
4 c Broccoli
1 c Shredded cheddar cheese
4 Slices cooked bacon
1 Packet Ranch seasoning
1 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken pieces into a mixing bowl, and top with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Sprinkle ½ a package of Ranch seasoning onto the chicken, and toss to combine.
- Cut 4 pieces of aluminum foil about 15 inches long each.
- Lay them on a flat surface, and place 1 cup of broccoli into the center of each sheet.
- Top the broccoli with some more of the Ranch seasoning mix if desired.
- Place a handful (about ¼ c) of seasoned chicken on top of the broccoli.
- Top the chicken with ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Crumble 1 piece of cooked bacon on the top of each foil meal.
- Fold up the edges of each tin foil sheet lengthwise, and fold them over to seal them together.
- Fold up each of the ends of each piece of tin foil to form a sealed packet.
- Place the packets on a baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
Keywords: low carb, chicken, bacon