These Keto-friendly Salted Caramel & Chocolate fat bombs will help you meet your fat macros and satisfy your sweet-tooth! The flavors make this treat perfect to enjoy in the autumn.
- 1/4 cup of Butter
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon of Erythritol Sugar (Swerve)
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
For Cream Cheese Mixture:
- 1 pkg. 8oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 stick Butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1/4 cup of Erythritol or Swerve Sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- Candy Molds
- Sugar Free Dark Chocolate
- Kosher Salt
- To make the caramel, place your 1/4 a cup of butter in a sauce pan on high heat. Melt it down and cook until golden brown.
- Add in your heavy cream, cook at medium heat and let simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in your sugar and salt.
- Cook until substance turns golden brown and sticky.
- Place into a blender and blend on high until caramel forms, and set aside.
- Beat your cream cheese with a mixer until fluffy.
- Add in butter, vanilla, swerve, homemade caramel, and coconut oil.
- Mix until well blended.
- Press mixture firmly into candy molds.
- Place in freezer for one hour.
- Pop out of molds.
- Melt chocolate down and drizzle over fat bombs, sprinkle with salt before chocolate hardens.
- Freeze again for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
These will melt at room temperature, so store them in the freezer!