This creamy, delicious Instant Pot Chicken Florentine is the ultimate family-friendly dish. Better yet, it requires almost no prep and only 10 minutes of cooking time! We hope it becomes one of your new weeknight favorites!
- 1–2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 box of bowtie noodles
- (2) 10 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 C. milk
- 1 C. chicken broth
- 2 C. fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the instant pot.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the onion powder, garlic powder, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and milk.
- Pour the box of noodles over the chicken and them top with the cream of chicken soup mixture.
- Seal the instant pot and press manual. Set the timer to 10 minutes and make the vent is closed.
- Once the instant pot is done cooking, vent manually and unseal the lid.
- Remove the chicken breasts and shred using a knife and fork. Put the chicken back in the instant pot.
- Stir in the fresh spinach leaves and close the lid for a few minutes to allow the spinach to wilt.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- You may want to serve with aside salad and garlic bread.
Keywords: family meal, fast, easy, creamy, kid-friendly, weeknight, delicious, italian, chicken florentine