It doesn’t get much quicker or easier than this delicious sloppy joe and tater tot casserole! Throw this cheesy, savory, meat-and-potatoes casserole together on a busy weeknight, and you’ll have a satisfying meal that the whole family will love!
- 32oz Bag Tater Tots
- 2lbs Browned Ground Beef
- 15oz Can Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 8oz Cheddar Cheese
- Place browned ground beef in casserole dish.
- Pour in sloppy joe sauce.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of ground beef mixture.
- Take tater tots and lay them on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve & enjoy