I am always on the lookout for easy weeknight meals because the less work to feed the 5 of us, the better! Right? That’s why I am loving this super easy slow cooker chicken noodle casserole recipe. I can cook the chicken all day while I’m in “go go go mode” then come home toss the last part together and have dinner on the table in no time at all.
Easy Chicken Noodle Casserole Slow Cooker Recipe
I have actually taken this recipe idea of cooking the chicken all day and applied it to many other recipes to finish off once I get home.
Now I love using my Slow Cooker for recipes like this and making enough for leftovers! I do this on purpose all the time so we have leftovers for dinner at least one more night and leftovers are first come, first serve. This shows me what recipes to make again when they start fighting over the leftovers! See what I did there? HA!
Now you can also make this recipe in your Pressure Cooker if you have joined that movement (I have!) just use the slow cooker setting.
Try this super simple chicken noodle casserole slow cooker recipe!
- Add defrosted chicken to slow cooker then add in chicken broth, enough to cover the bottom of the slow cooker by an inch.
- Top chicken with cream of chicken soup and set to cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours, until the chicken is done.
- Once the chicken is done, cook the noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking take the chicken and shred it.
- Once the noodles are done mix noodles and chicken in a casserole dish with some of the juice from the slow cooker and serve.
Keywords: Pasta, Chicken, Slow Cooker, 5 Ingredients or Less