This easy but elegant frozen dessert will be your new go-to for hot weather months! Creamy layers of chocolate and vanilla, crunchy graham cracker and sleek chocolate topping make this dessert simply decadent! Perfect for Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, or other summer gatherings!
(1) 9×13 inch Baking Pan
(2) Containers of Chocolate Icing
(2) boxes of Vanilla Pudding Mix (3.4 oz.)
3 cups of Cold Milk
2 and 1/2 cups of Whipped Topping
Magic Shell Chocolate
- Start by covering the bottom of greased baking pan with graham crackers.
- Cover graham crackers with a generous amount of chocolate icing. I used nearly an entire container for the first layer.
- Place pudding mix and milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk until well combined and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Place half the mixture on top of icing and smooth out.
- Place another layer of graham crackers on top and another generous amount of icing.
- Use the rest of your pudding mixture on top and smooth out.
- Drizzle with Magic Shell chocolate.
- Place in freezer for 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!