These delicious cookies are a little different than ordinary keto treats. If you eat low carb or keto and you’re craving cookies, try them out! We think you’ll love them!
- 1 c Almond flour
- ½ c Erythritol
- ¼ c Butter melted and unsalted
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Almond extract
- ½ c Macadamia nuts
- ½ c Chopped fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the melted butter, erythritol, vanilla and almond extracts until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the almond flour and mix until combined into a crumbly moist dough.
- Fold in the macadamia nuts.
- Gently fold in the chopped strawberries. Be careful not to over-mix or mash them.
- Form the dough into 10 equal-sized balls and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Flatten the balls into cookie shapes, and shape the edges together with your hand as you flatten them.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned on the edges and cooked all the way through.